skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Completed!
I just finished a
custom kitchen set
for Amber. This one took me a while. I believe the holidays are getting in the way of my knitting. :)
This is what I walked in on when I went to shoot photos.
I hope you (and especially
Amber
) like it.
PS: I love these buttons. They are amongst my favorite in the collection I have. And I think they match pretty darn well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I
mariadesigns
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a crafter, trying to transition and make a living by my art.
View my complete profile
Be a follower
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
▼
December
(2)
Completed!
Working
►
November
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment