Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bring it

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

If you're like me, you travel for the holiday.

We have left Indiana and headed to the great state of Ohio (Oh why-o, why-o did I ever leave Ohio-Can you name the movie that's from?)

Anyway, I didn't bring it, well not the hair products and come of the clothes I needed, but I did bring this…




















My project is for Amber, she is lovely and she's going to be in the 2010 National North American tour of Jesus Christ Superstar starring Ted Neeley. So go here and check out where the tour will be, support someone who supports buys handmade! Amber purchased some products from my shop and now I am doing a custom order for her. I am completely excited about getting to use my trusty US 7 needles, I haven't used them in…I can't even remember when it was, I have been using circulars or short dpns for most of my current projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment