Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sundays

Sundays are a hard day for me. I think something happens Saturday night where I finally feel decompressed from the workweek and on Sunday mornings…I just get a TON of ideas in that hour and a half before getting up.
Has that ever happened to you? It seems to happen to me a lot anymore.
I think that it means I need to quit my 9 to 5. :)
Well, this week is an exception, I have the week off!
YEAH!
I have plans. The first was this...I sold a cup cozy last night!
Thanks Janelda!
So first things first this morning: Package it.








































Second order of business: Start on a replacement (I was writing a pattern in my head this morning). Hopefully complete this while watching the Colts game.
That shouldn't be the only item I can complete during the game. I need to finish the other Yoga Mat Bag (this one's blue and black) I have been working on for months now. Never put down a project, it might never get picked up again. :)

Oh and I need to go look at yarn. Maybe after he game.

No comments:

Post a Comment