skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cup Cozy
I meant to post these yesterday along with my post. Started a new Cup Cozy last night, just need to get rid of my day job so I can knit all day! :)
At my desk during the day.
After a visit to Dunkin' Donuts to meet an old high school friend for some coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I
mariadesigns
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a crafter, trying to transition and make a living by my art.
View my complete profile
Be a follower
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
▼
May
(6)
Tweet Tweet
Long time
Cup Cozy
Drink cozy anyone?
Feedback
Light box—Check
►
April
(5)
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment