Monday, May 4, 2009

Drink cozy anyone?

I've been 'testing' my newest product all day. 


I am completely loving it! Not at all a necessity, but it totally rules! And I've gotten about 50 compliments on it.


So, decision made. I will make more and sell them on Etsy.


Also, I will make 'business' cards so when someone asks me about them, I can can direct them to the right place. Yes? I like it!


I'm sitting in an Archiver's right now waiting for a scrapbooking class to begin. I'm early as usual and they don't have internet access, what is that about?!? Seriously a business that is all paper should have an online component—not just an online store, but something that can be created online—if they'd like to (not only) survive but truly thrive.


That's about it.


Must knit soon, wish I had braught some knitting to work on during my downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment