Who do you follow on Twitter?
Aside from the celebrities: Demi and Ashton (duh, everyone is) I also follow Soleil Moon Fry (Go Punky Brewster) and Jimmy Fallon and fictional characters such as Ted Mosby (which I really wish they would do more with).
Along with co-workers.
Etsy and I follow a lot of crafting people, some I've met, some I haven't. Some are just Tips like Craft_tips from Craftzine. They always have good tips, this one came throw today: Cover an inch of the end of your thread with superglue and you've got a built in needle for threading your beads. (via @poppysmum)
What a great idea! I wish I did some beading. Maybe I should start just to try the tip...and this is how I get more projects! Maybe I should bead something I already make, not a soap keeper, but maybe on the Yoga Mat Bags, that could add a little something.
Well try following me! I like to get tips and hear about other peoples lives. I know, it's a little voyeristic. Is that wrong?

No comments:
Post a Comment