Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long time


I can't believe it's been so long since I've written here. And I haven't even really been crafting at all.

Instead, I've been painting my house. Yes, this weekend Chris and I (along with my parents and sister) painted the hall and entry ways, living and dining room along with my kitchen. That's a lot of Vanilla paint. Boring I know, but (hopefully) very marketable to potential home buyers.

I did add a new item to my shop, another Yoga Mat Bag, I love these colors so much better then the first. And I've started another one, but I think its going to take me quite a bit of time.

I also found this recently, I wonder if it's something worth trying to sell in the shop, under vintage. Would you purchase it?


Which got me to thinking about these old cookbooks? Should I sell them too? I am trying to get rid of stuff. But I do love them and my original idea was to frame them an hang them in my kitchen. They are so great graphically, I can't help but want to hold onto them.

I've got an idea, hopefully to encourage me to keep posting here, comment on this post by Monday, May 18 and I will put all the commenters name into a hat and choose one at random to win a little knit gift.
Make sure I have your email address in out comment so I can contact you to get your address to send you your prize.

Happy commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Dude. You don't have to put me in your contest. That's not why I'm posting.
    HOLD ON TO THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES. Especially if they belonged to someone in your family.
    I have some of my grandma's old cookbooks. They are so cool.

    ReplyDelete